Aug arsch lecken in Deutschland

35935d1c0fb4b19476128333ac1cb31f.gif

Aw man, 12/22-24 Berlin, 12/24-1/1 London with fam, 1/1-5 Frankfurt

can’t wait to insert my bratwurst in the sauerkraut

Reactions: Bloopy
Aw man, 12/22-24 Berlin, 12/24-1/1 London with fam, 1/1-5 Frankfurt

can’t wait to insert my bratwurst in the sauerkraut

Frankfurt is kinda sterile compared to Berlin or London, there's big office buildings and people wear suits and ride bicycles to work. Do you expect an abundance of malnourished Ukrainian pussy in such place or do you have other reasons to stay for 5 days?

Reactions: arg
I dunno man I just picked cities with recognizable names and figured hey there’s gotta be bitches there

Reactions: Onder
Dude I hope your trip is going better than mine. I got sick on the way to Munich and had to immediately return to Czech to go to the hospital and now I'm at home on antibiotics. So yeah, I spent most of my trip in a bus, then 7 hours of train ride to the hospital where they put me under anesthesia and then I woke up with blood pouring out of my ass. Waste of money if there ever was one.

Please tell me you've licked some eastern anus so I can be at peace.

Reactions: arg
Sorry about your bleeding butthole bro

There are no German hookers in Germany

Only eastern european gypsy whores

Would have liked to lick some superior race pink aryan anus

But had to settle for dark-rimmed Romanian bunghole, one of which smelled like she took a shit before seeing me and did not wash thoroughly

But i kept licking til the smell was gone

Then she kissed me on the mouth with tongue

Still a good trip overall tho. I’ve had 6 now and my nuts are pretty drained

I guess Aryan women are too proud to offer their bungholes to weary travelers. :bah:

Sounds like they don't fuck around in Czech Republic with those weak antibiotics that don't actually get rid of the infection in question. The one time I was prescribed any that actually got rid of a sinus infection, they almost rivalled your drama. I lost 7kg despite being fairly skinny already and didn't shit for the whole 7 days I was on them. Although I did have a spicy curry beforehand that emptied me out thoroughly.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Sounds like they don't fuck around in Czech Republic with those weak antibiotics that don't actually get rid of the infection in question. The one time I was prescribed any that actually got rid of a sinus infection, they almost rivalled your drama. I lost 7kg despite being fairly skinny already and didn't shit for the whole 7 days I was on them. Although I did have a spicy curry beforehand that emptied me out thoroughly.

The main issue I have with these antibiotics (it's Metronidazole sold under Entizol name in CZ) is that after a couple of days of taking them I get this chemical grainy feeling in your mouth that's impossible to get rid of and it starts to really piss you off after a while. A not so bad side-effect is that I crave fruits all the time. I think those two might be connected somehow.

I also can't drink alcohol but honestly I don't even feel like having a beer with this feeling in my mouth.

Aug how is Frankfurt? Is there even a red-light district there? You might end up going to a gallery or something.

The healthiest people i know have never taken any antibiotics, while the ones who regularly get prescribed and take antibiotics every time they're sick seem to be stuck in a loop of illnesses. I myself basically never got sick during my adult life until some lame dentist prescribed me some antibiotics a few years ago and since then i've had some health issues myself ... one which a doctor linked directly to that antibiotic. Just trying to look out for you babe.

Last edited:
The healthiest people i know have never taken any antibiotics, while the ones who regularly get prescribed and take antibiotics every time they're sick seem to be stuck in a loop of illnesses. I myself basically never got sick during my adult life until some lame dentist prescribed me some antibiotics a few years ago and since then i've had some health issues myself ... one which a doctor linked directly to that antibiotic. Just trying to look out for you babe.

Cool story bro.

Went to several FKK clubs, short for freikorpurkultur, meaning free body culture, which are common here in Germany. These are places with dark lighting and thumping electronic music where clients sit around in bathrobes on sofas while drinking and smoking, while the working girls try approach and invite them to fuck in the rooms.

What’s disconcerting is how huge the cocks of these German dudes are. Some of them are in their 50s and 60s yet their dicks look 2.5 times bigger than mine in both length and girth.

The gypsy bitches must have been railed so many times by these massive gherkins that their pussies are stretched out to the point of no return. When I try to screw them it’s like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway.

Aug how is Frankfurt? Is there even a red-light district there? You might end up going to a gallery or something.
It’s like you said, a lot of tall buildings and men in suits. Many restaurants and bars, a big mall. A high number of kebabs walking around as well, pushing strollers with mini kebabs in them.

I might do a hop on hop off tour bus. Maybe a guided bar crawl.

Reactions: Onder