Aug's European infiltration 2016-17

I'm so excited to see it's your favorite time of year. Fucking disadvantaged young females in poor regions of Europe to finally get your small dick sucked after earning hard immigrant money in oh so dreamy California. You really make the world spin.

you should come to britain too, we have loads of attractive gir-ahahaahahaha i'm kidding of course oh god our teeth are disgusting this is hell on earth please put us out of our misery
I was in London in 2014 and the hoes I had were all EU immigrants (they were hot tho) so yea I'll come back sometime to experience a real British woman

Last edited:
This is so dark and depressing yet these threads have become like an annual tradition that I look forward to. Get us some moving footage this year.

Reactions: arg
Anything less then 14 inches is not good enough for her, and it has to be a black cock. If not she will kick you to the curb for poontang and won't meet you at the airport.

I hate not having a window seat on long ass flights. No place to rest my head so got 0 sleep. Also, fuck crying babies on planes.

Though exhausted, from the airport I went straight to my favorite Zurich sex club, rolling luggage in tow. Had a Romanian gypsy slut, rested for 45 mins, then had another Romanian gypsy slut. Their assholes were both immaculately waxed with one slightly open and the other puckered tight.

By the way dudes I won't be posting explicit pics straight onto this forum so as not to be banned lol. Lemme know if you wanna see em and i'll pm you :p

Reactions: CiG
Why did you take a Romanian gypsy slut in Zurich? Don't you rather want a Swiss beauty slut?
Haha that club is full of whores from poor eastern euro countries. They're hot anyway I like their look. Switzerland is like a money heaven for them with its rich Swiss businessmen and bankers who I saw in the showers had bigger cocks than me even if they look 65.

I'll just send links to anyone who replies to this thread who seems interested lol. In about 6 hours