8:45-9:15 Leaves’ Eyes- Table 1, Blackguard- Table 2
10:30-11:00 Tyr- Table 1, Illusion Suite- Table 2

Saturday, September 11, 2010
4:45-5:15 Hammerfall
6:00-6:30 Tarot
7:30-8:00 Nocturnal Rites
9:00-9:30 Seventh Wonder
10:45-11:15 Oceans of Sadness- Table 1, Stormwarrior- Table 2

All sessions are strictly voluntarily and subject to change or last minute cancellation. All sessions are located at Table 1 unless otherwise noted.

Table 1: Located at the far end of the hall in the lobby.
Table 2: Located near stairs entrance in main lobby.

Limit 2 items and one picture per person.

As a suggestion and if the bands agree to it...... I'd suggest limiting photos to after the signing session only. This would speed up the autographing process considerably since the band wouldn't be interrupted all the time to pose for a pic, and allow people to get a much better pic of themselves with the ENTIRE band afterward, not just a few members leaning over from their chairs, etc.

Just a thought.

Thankfully, Khan and Thom have signed my Kamelot stuff. Might have to catch Casey next time I can see them play at a club. Might just have to get Marco and the gang to sign my favorites from Tarot.

As a suggestion and if the bands agree to it...... I'd suggest limiting photos to after the signing session only. This would speed up the autographing process considerably since the band wouldn't be interrupted all the time to pose for a pic, and allow people to get a much better pic of themselves with the ENTIRE band afterward, not just a few members leaning over from their chairs, etc.

Just a thought.
It's a good idea, Pellaz, but what I've noticed is as the signing session is winding down, the band members bolt and usually someone "of authority" tells the fans it's over and they must leave. This is especially true of the larger bands which end up taking a long time to get through the autograph part. I suppose if the photos were at the end it might speed up, but then people would have to wait in line "twice" so to speak.

I only go to the signings infrequently, so I don't have a preference. This is just what I noticed.