Autotune changing key signature

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Lately, I've been trying the NON graphical mode of autotune just for small demos and such. I was just curious as to how you successfully change the key signature in the middle of a song (i.e. accidentals, scales ect). Do you just drop that section of the take down to a new track and apply a new autotune or what?

I would do a different track for each key, but it depends. Automating could work well but I havent tried automating the settings yet

automation?

I forgot you can automate everything in the entire world.

Maybe you could help.. I click on "envelopes" on the track, and there is indeed a scale/key automation option.. But how am I going to know what it's being automated to? Just trial and error and see if when I change the envelope, the key is changing?.. Doesn't really seem convenient, but perhaps has potential to if I understood it better.

Maybe you could help.. I click on "envelopes" on the track, and there is indeed a scale/key automation option.. But how am I going to know what it's being automated to? Just trial and error and see if when I change the envelope, the key is changing?.. Doesn't really seem convenient, but perhaps has potential to if I understood it better.

What if you change the key from the plugin and check what value the envelope is at? Then you change it to the other key, and check what value it then has?