AXEL RUDI PELL: Game Of Sins

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
AXEL RUDI PELL PREMIERES “THE KING OF FOOLS” LYRIC VIDEO

German guitar legend Axel Rudi Pell has debuted the lyric video for his new digital single, "The King Of Fools”, which is taken from the forthcoming studio album Game Of Sins.

Game Of Sins will be released January 15th, 2016 in Europe and January 22nd in North America through SPV/Steamhammer...

ARP%20Game%20Of%20Sins%20web.jpg

I was disappointed in the last ARP album but I still have faith. New song sounds typical upbeat opening ARP. Johnny is singing pretty good as usual although I've heard him sound better. The chorus ain't wowing me yet either. Axel's solo is typically nice and melodic though. The jury's out at the moment!

I was disappointed in the last ARP album but I still have faith. New song sounds typical upbeat opening ARP. Johnny is singing pretty good as usual although I've heard him sound better. The chorus ain't wowing me yet either. Axel's solo is typically nice and melodic though. The jury's out at the moment!
Yep, I'm in the same boat. Huge ARP fan, but the last one wasn't as good as the previous ones. This new song is typical ARP, good old same old, but not great for sure...

Grabbed the new one on e-music. Very solid but nothing you haven't heard before. But much better than his last one. If your a fan you won't be disappointed.