Bad vendor alert: Impulse Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Q is smart in staying silent about all of this. If I worked there, I probably wouldn't respond to this thread, either. There's a whole lot of trouble a person could get into one way or the other, were they in the same position Sean is.

I guess Q is damned either way, just for working there, whether he contributes to this thread or not.

You guys can say whatever you want about Impulse, its business practices, etc., but everyone needs to just back the fuck up off Q. He's not a bad guy, and he doesn't run the place; he just happens to work there and post here.

Seriously, did you really expect someone to participate in a thread in which everyone is bashing their job and their employer?
True dat, and I didn't bash him or the business.
My statement stands, Silence say a lot. To me it says that there is no way to justify the practices of said vendor.

If I were 'The Q' I'd write a post essentially saying, 'look idiot, you didn't order with proper insurance. Your choice, your ass.'

Then I'd have to comment on the lame quality of the order too.. saying something like, 'Anyone that orders those three sucky bands deserve nothing less than to get ripped off. You can be certain that this order didn't get stolen by any postal clerks. Odds are quite good that spontaneous combustion occurred, and the buyer should be charged with manslaughter.'

Then I'd kick band and wait. Wait to drink some of that delicious Peroni with the Martini Machiavello himself. The one we humbly know as The Michael.

I wonder how much more profit they have lost through greed and poor service than they would've lost by sending me the discs at the advertised price?

I've had a Zane ban on for a couple years now .. wouldn't buy anything from him under any circumstances.

My problem arose from handing him a list of 12 or 13 things I was looking for, and asking if he could fill the order. I said I would buy whatever he had from that list. The guy looks at me, and says " I don't have time to do your shopping for you". I replied .. "fine, give me back my list .. I'll buy them at the booth down the way". I knew what I wanted .. just couldn't get to them because of the crowd, and an unfamiliarity of where things were located. I figured having a list with a promise to buy anything he could find would make for a smooth transaction ... nope. You guys know how the browsers are ... they linger around forever, and buy little. What kind of a business man turns away the opportunity to please a paying customer, who is actually making his job easier? That's why I now choose to "seize and assist" from shopping with Zane.

I went and proceeded to give my list to Ken ... he filled what he could for me, and didn't give me some smart assed comment. He got his dough, and our transaction was completed within a couple minutes or so.

Britt

Status
Not open for further replies.