Bal Sagoth pwned me :(

ok, vista sux for various reasons:
1. It's supposed to be the safest OS on the planet now, bullshit, after 2 days it had been hacked already by 3 people.
2. Requirements that are needed are way too high
3. one day after the release, there was already a patch released to fix a problem *sigh* typical microsoft
4. prize is way too high
5. DHCP is not supported anymore (what type of bullshit is that?)
6. every client in a network needs to be activated in order to work and you have to pay for that...
7. It was supposed to come out 2 years ago as a counter-move to the Tiger from Mac but now it ended up stealing half the Tiger code and other codes
8. There is NO anti-virus that runs on Vista at the moment
9. There are very few applications that actually run on Vista
10. If you have a driver for some hardware that was updated after Vista came out, the hardware will cause problems

and there are many more but I'm lazy to post them atm

you look like one happy ubuntu user, am i right?

not really, I use microsoft cuz this is my parent's pc, will get my own with Linux myself after I got some work

From the fact that I can disprove number 8. number 9. number 6. and number 3. simply by turning my computer on makes the rest of those "reasons" completely unreliable and probably made up.

Oh and mac are just as bad, OS Tiger had 2 patches in the space of a week after release date. Also, the reason that Macs dont get as much viruses as Windows XP is because not many people bother to make viruses for mac as they know that its hardly used.

Oh and by the way, it's the user that makes the computer safe, in all my time using Windows I have never had a virus. So sorry my friend but your horribley flawed argument is bullshit.

Im still fucking lolling at number 6 :rofl: There are 5 computers in my house, all on the same network and on Vista, networking them costs fucking nothing, you just simply plug it in! Thats fucking retarded :rofl: Like most mac users.

well I those were problems that were there when Vista first came out.
Which anti-virus are you using then?
You can't disprove number 3, it's a fact.

I didn't say Mac Tiger was better, I just said they stole alot from it. and it's because hackers know microsoft sux. The reason that Mac isn't used so much is because Microsoft is more userfriendly, it's made for n00bs.

You must mean, you've never SEEN a virus on your computer, there's a diffrence

Anti-virus wise im using Windows Defender, and also Avast! Antivirus because I <3 avast.

vistasceuritygc1.jpg

vistaavastnb6.jpg

vistanetworkkx0.jpg

Anti-virus wise im using Windows Defender, and also Avast! Antivirus because I <3 avast.

vistasceuritygc1.jpg

vistaavastnb6.jpg

vistanetworkkx0.jpg

windows defender ain't no anti-virus, that's anti-spyware and it's MICROSOFT, of course the latest version will work. I heard avast didn't work, have it myself in my XP

even if vista was good i wouldnt wanna install it on my pc..im happy with xp and wouldnt wanna pay for something that i dont even need lol

I didnt pay for it :p having a parent that works for microsoft ftw......Okay I'll stop being a faggot now.