Band Wishes for PP4

New rule:

Seems like we shold throw out any votes where the suggested band is used in the voter's username, such as:

Kamelox
AngraFan
Manticora
Nightwish58
alexofbodom.... (just examples here, not specific cases)

I mean, I'm the biggest Helloween fan ever, but if my user name was 'biggesthelloweenfanever' would you take my vote seriously if I said Helloween needs to be on the bill? Exactly... haha

Just something to ponder....

we must all keep each other informed on the various bands developments. Some may have better info than others. I'm sure, soon, Glenn will start narrowing down the field. It will all be here again, before you can even really imagine. Tempus Fugit (or however it is spelled, damnit)

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel
i heard Leatherwolf was getting back together. PP4 should get them!!!!!!!!
L E A T H E R W O L F ! ! !

Now why did i have to read 6 pages to see someone mention Leatherwolf? They are indeed a great choice for a "ProgPower" festival. They play a perfect blend of melodic, progressive power metal... easily in the same class as... Helloween - 'Keeper of the 7 Keys' and... Queensryche - 'Operation Mindcrime'

Leatherwolf has just re-released their 1st 3 albums ... remastered ... this week!
Live... they are the best band i've ever seen... w/ 3 guitar players doing EVH techniques in harmony! ! ! :eek: <<<<< this is me watching Leatherwolf play.

:D

Wuthering Heights!! I just picked up Within and To Travel For Evermore, and they are both superb. I would truly love to see them live. Some more recent additions to my list: Manticora, Within Temptation, Sonehenge

I'd like to see:

Iced Earth
Sinergy
Nightwish
Symphony X
Trans-Siberian Orchestra

That's about all the prog/power metal bands I know of who might play a festival like this.

Ben

Vanden Plas
Symphorce
Masterplan (since Ark is in limbo)
Last Tribe
Anguish

Helloween
Aztec Jade/Ascension Theory
Pagan's Mind
Mister Kite
Wolverine

All bands that haven't played at the festival before.

Metalium for a power type band. They have sufficient material for a third band, but since they seem to be less known, could work at an earlier slot. I think some feel they are too similar to other European (especially German) bands, but I feel they have a lot to offer the US metal scene.

Originally posted by Lionheart
Vanden Plas
Symphorce
Masterplan (since Ark is in limbo)
Last Tribe
Anguish

Helloween
Aztec Jade/Ascension Theory
Pagan's Mind
Mister Kite
Wolverine

I finally got a chance to hear the Symphorce and Pagans Mind CD's. I though Both had some quality material. I'm a big Aztec Jade & Helloween fan to and would LOVE to see them.