Bands With No Dvd's

Metal66

Nov 27, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Thought this would be a cool thread. Name some of your favorite bands that are truly long overdue for a dvd, here are mine:
SYMPHONY X
SOILWORK
EPICA
FALCONER
AFTERFOREVER(I know they broke up but should have put one out for a final goodbye)

PRETTY MAIDS (But I read that they'll record a show this Fall for a DVD release, so all good)
SYMPHONY X
SINNER
ASTRAL DOORS
W.A.S.P.
IMPELLITTERI
LIONS SHARE

W.A.S.P. released Live at the Lyceum back in the 80's. Classic live show!

Was it ever released on DVD format? Cause I never ever heard about this before you mentioned it...

I was still hoping to get a DVD of the tour where they played all of Crimson Idol with the movie playing background, but it never got out. It was a killer tour.

Was it ever released on DVD format? Cause I never ever heard about this before you mentioned it...

I was still hoping to get a DVD of the tour where they played all of Crimson Idol with the movie playing background, but it never got out. It was a killer tour.

I could have sworn it came out on DVD, but I could be wrong. I had it on VHS

Thought this would be a cool thread. Name some of your favorite bands that are truly long overdue for a dvd, here are mine:
SYMPHONY X

Yeah, Symphony X is long overdue. The best DVD footage is from the Gigantour disc from 2005. Sadly its only two songs, "Inferno" and "Of Sins and Shadows." But it is excellent footage and sound ... unlike all the other official live recordings.

Crimson Glory (except a few songs from their ProgPower performance)
Leatherwolf
Riot
Lord
Malice
Obsession

To name just a few, many more out there!

Seventh Wonder

Maybe not overdue but I'd love to see a DVD from them (maybe after the next album - 'Mercy Falls' + 'The Great Escape'-title track).

Leatherwolf
Riot
Lord
Malice
Obsession

You're so right on RIOT. Too bad they never released a DVD while Mike DiMeo was the singer cause they released killer albums with him on vox. Now, maybe they could film some shows with that Thundersteel line-up for a future DVD release...

Leatherwolf
Riot
Lord
Malice
Obsession

Malice and Obsession have been dead for so many years, I never really expected a DVD from them.

Now, with the re-union of FIFTH ANGEL (now with the excellent David Fefolt on vox), and the upcoming new album, they'll surely play some gigs. That could make for a fine DVD in the future...

You're so right on RIOT. Too bad they never released a DVD while Mike DiMeo was the singer cause they released killer albums with him on vox. Now, maybe they could film some shows with that Thundersteel line-up for a future DVD release...

I'm really hoping they do!

Malice and Obsession have been dead for so many years, I never really expected a DVD from them.

Now, with the re-union of FIFTH ANGEL (now with the excellent David Fefolt on vox), and the upcoming new album, they'll surely play some gigs. That could make for a fine DVD in the future...

Actually Malice and Obsession are active again, albeit with virtually no original members :heh: Still like to see some live footage from 'em.

Definitely on Fifth Angel, with a new CD out they should have plenty of material to draw on for a DVD, maybe we'll see one at some point...