Bands you want to hear ANDY SNEAP mix

the-wiggles.jpg

The Wiggles

That. Would. Just Be. Awesome. Fuck. You.

I know everyone has pretty much said Metallica. But I'll give you a reason for it. I reckon Andy could turn those useless fuckers into a good band again, make Lars learn to play in time and make Kirk "turn off teh wah" for more than 3 notes and actually play music. I know it will never ever happen, but fuck... I've got a little bit of a chubby thinking about how good that album would sound.

It makes me sad that such an historic event will never happen, but I would go to sleep forever happy if it did.

I love the work that I've heard Andy do, and I'm not a big "omg this producer is amazing" type of person, I just like what I've heard. As long as he keeps working and he's happy, then he's gonna put out kickass stuff. I salute him.

If Sepultura were to reform with Max and they decided to recorded again, can you imagine what it would be like with Andy's touch?
Imagine Arise or Beneath the Remains with a Sneap production........

I know everyone has pretty much said Metallica. But I'll give you a reason for it. I reckon Andy could turn those useless fuckers into a good band again, make Lars learn to play in time and make Kirk "turn off teh wah" for more than 3 notes and actually play music. I know it will never ever happen, but fuck... I've got a little bit of a chubby thinking about how good that album would sound.

It makes me sad that such an historic event will never happen, but I would go to sleep forever happy if it did.

I love the work that I've heard Andy do, and I'm not a big "omg this producer is amazing" type of person, I just like what I've heard. As long as he keeps working and he's happy, then he's gonna put out kickass stuff. I salute him.

I shouldn't post in forums when I've been drinking...

MEtallica
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
King Diamond

I agree with all above, but especially with KD... Man, what would I give to hear that band properly produced and recorded... :erk:
I adore LaRocque as a guitar player, but his production work ain't my cup of tea, to say the least... Especially on King Diamond, sounds so lifelessly digital and sterile thin.

definitely metallica. most of the riffs on deaf magnetic weren't even that bad, but they really need a producer to help them get the songs to the point, and most of all get someone who actually knows how to mix lol.
seeing how stellar andy's work with all the thrash titans has been (exodus, testament, megadeth), i can imagine a metallica mix would turn out killer :headbang:

other than that, behemoth and belphegor would be way cool.
with behemoth, i just feel that colin isn't the right guy for their style...i mean, evangelion sounds decent and whatever, but it just doesn't fit the music very well imho.
belphegor REALLY need to get someone other than andy classen to mix their stuff....i like andy (classens) work most of the time, but especially the last belphegor would have been soo much better if the production was cleaner (and less compressed, obviously).

interestingly, i can't imagine slayer with a sneap production...slayer is one of those bands that just need to sound raw as fuck as far as i am concerned. with them it's all about the aggression