Beat Fixx - Natural Performance Enhancement For Drums

AudioGeekZine

arsehole know-it-all
Jan 1, 2008
Vancouver
www.audiogeekzine.com
beatfixx-logo3.jpg

http://BeatFixx.com

Introducing Beat Fixx, professional drum quantizing service.
Upload via FTP, pay via paypal, corrected tracks in 1-3 days.
$50 per song

Half price for Sneap Forum members.

I know quite a few of you guys have trouble with Beat Detective & Elastic Audio, or don't know how to quantize in your DAW of choice. Maybe you're just too busy to want to deal with drum editing. This is for you guys.
:kickass:

i was doing this for a minute as well via ftp during slow periods, and ill tell ya you earn your money that's for sure!!!

have fun, i get some terrible sessions sometimes that are atrocious to the point of why did i get myself into this....... also a lot of trying to sync the drums after they were recorded with no click...

i might have a to use this service i have tons of mixes to do now and no free time...........

could you please post some more examples of some very fast tempo death metal style drums with gravity blasts and alot of 16th and 32nd notes.....

hard to judge the quality of your work by the examples posted on the page being very simple...

Yeah, Cubase can be very effective when editing... You just have to learn how to use it right. :)

HAhahah, nice one!

But there's plenty of times I've thought that "If I only had an assistant/intern that could do this shit!". Very nice. I'll use it in the future.

totally.
same here.
I just wish he'd started a week earlier, I've just spent a couple of days editing drums while I'd preferred to track guitars instead.

i was doing this for a minute as well via ftp during slow periods, and ill tell ya you earn your money that's for sure!!!

have fun, i get some terrible sessions sometimes that are atrocious to the point of why did i get myself into this....... also a lot of trying to sync the drums after they were recorded with no click...

i might have a to use this service i have tons of mixes to do now and no free time...........

could you please post some more examples of some very fast tempo death metal style drums with gravity blasts and alot of 16th and 32nd notes.....

hard to judge the quality of your work by the examples posted on the page being very simple...

I'd like to have more examples, unfortunately I haven't got any death metal sessions I can take examples from.

send me about 30 seconds worth and I'll fix it for an example.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, any other suggestions?