Behemoth - Cannibal Corpse Co Headline Tour

Feb 9, 2002
New Orleans, LA
www.geocities.com
Tour kicks off...in New Orleans?

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-...e-north-american-early-2015-tour-now-official

01/28 New Orleans, LA House of Blues
01/29 Houston, TX House of Blues
01/30 Austin, TX Mohawk
01/31 Dallas, TX House of Blues
02/02 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
02/03 Denver, CO The Summit Music Hall
02/05 Salt Lake City, UT The Complex
02/06 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues
02/07 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory
02/08 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore
02/10 Seattle, WA El Corazon
02/11 Vancouver, BC Comodore Ballroom
02/13 Edmonton, AB Union Hall
02/14 Calgary, AB MacEwan Hall
02/16 Winnipeg, MB The Garrick
02/17 Minneapolis, MN Mill City Nights
02/18 Madison, WI Orpheum Theatre
02/20 Chicago, IL House of Blues
02/21 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room
02/22 Cleveland, OH House of Blues
02/23 Detroit, MI St. Andrews Hall
02/24 Toronto, ON The Phoenix
02/25 Montreal, QC Metropolis
02/27 Boston, MA House of Blues
02/28 New York, NY Webster Hall
03/01 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of the Living Arts
03/02 Silver Spring, MD The Fillmore
03/03 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore
03/05 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
03/06 Tampa, FL Janus Landing
03/07 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Revolution

March 6th in St. Petersburg (it should say that not Tampa) is a Friday. I don't like CC either but I can do a Friday show no problem. Don't know the other two bands.

Behemoth+Cannibal Corpse and Machine Head in New Orleans less than a week apart. I guess I can stop bitching about the lack of metal concerts here for....about a week yeah.

Behemoth+Cannibal Corpse and Machine Head in New Orleans less than a week apart. I guess I can stop bitching about the lack of metal concerts here for....about a week yeah.

AaL/Monuments in Dec, Periphery in Jan, Erra in Feb, Kamelot in May. It's almost like someone was listening!?

AaL/Monuments in Dec, Periphery in Jan, Erra in Feb, Kamelot in May. It's almost like someone was listening!?

Aren't AaL and Monuments on tour with Devin Townsend? Why couldn't he come in New Orleans too? I'm not too much into them but I'm a huge Devin fan. I'd probably go just to help support whatever promoter must have been hired recently to get all these tours.

Cannibal Corpse are damn solid live. Corpsegrinder has some of the stoutest pipes in death metal, and I really think their new album is strong, so I'd be happy to see them.

Brian (dcowboys311) nailed it though...with Tribulation on this bill, the tour is a no-brainer. Their two albums are phenomenal. Aeon is another solid death metal band, if not wholly remarkable...still solid and worthy of being on tour with these guys.

Coming soon, THE SATANIST REMIXED EP, featuring barbershop quartet renditions of Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer, Furor Divinus, and the Hallo Spaceboy cover by Nergal, Orion, Seth, and Inferno.

Yea but we have a lot more neck beards!!

lol!!!!

Is it that they don't make any money touring the U.S.? Or is that they just do far better in Europe?

I meant that like, if you were trying to raise money for a business you'd go to investors, crowdfund - anything that doesn't involve risking losing money.

But yes, I doubt Behemoth currently makes money in the US yet, and if they do it's not a lot.