Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alex78

Fretbuzz Virtuoso
Jul 12, 2002
Germany
Visit site
which one is your favourite?

Mine would be Leviathan, but currently Blood Mountain seems to grow on me more and more.

another question...what is this "Call of the Mastodon" CD? should I get it??

Leviathan. I got bored with Blood Mountain too quickly. Still awesome though.

Leviathan, Blood mountain has been growing on me though. It will be hard for them to top Megalodon, Aqua Demtentia and Hearts alive though.
Brann Dailor is a beast.

Call of the mastodon is a bit more brutal. Its a hard listen if you don't like that kind of stuff. Its like almost industrial grunge. Listen to it on itunes before you buy it.

Basically Leviathan is inbetween Remission and Bloodmountain. Likewise Remission is inbetween Call of the mastodon and Leviathan. There style seems to be going in a linear direction. Its a little bit heavier than Leviathan, Mother Puncher, Ole' Nesse, Where Strides the Behemoth, and MARCH OF THE FIRE ANTS. are must haves. not a fan other than those songs.

which one is your favourite?

Mine would be Leviathan, but currently Blood Mountain seems to grow on me more and more.

another question...what is this "Call of the Mastodon" CD? should I get it??

call of the mastodon is just a remixed reissue of lifesblood. so if you have lifesblood, don't bother. but if you don't have lifesblood, it's nearly impossible to find, so get call of the mastodon

Leviathan by far, followed by a smattering of songs on Blood Mountain and Remission.

Motherpuncher is SUCH a fun song to play... gets a tad repetitive, but who cares?