Best way to get Novembre cd's

Devin04

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2005
I'm beginning to think I might never get a hold of any Novembre cd's. Can someone tell me the best way of getting them if i live in Canada? Or is it just impossible?

i had luck with amazon (.de), got novembrine waltz, dreams d'azur and classica off there. had to wait 4-6 weeks for one or two of them, though. as for the older ones, no idea.

Dude, check the fansite, it's on my sig. If you go into "Discography" section, there's links on where to buy the last 3 albums. The 2nd album you can try buying it off from the band. The first album you'll likely only find on ebay!

I got Wish I could dream it again on Ebay..you can try to purchase Arte Novecento from the band and for the other ones..try some mailorders :D

I got Wish I could..., Arte Novecento, Novembrine and Dreams from eBay, and Classica for a shop when I was younger and silly :)
eBay man !!!

Since Novembre are now signed with Peaceville, would that make their cd's easier to find in stores? Im thinking Peaceville might re-release the old cd's to more retail stores