Blackmore's Night US dates (northeast only)

TychoCelchu

Sep 28, 2004
Boston MA
Oct 25th Tarrytown Music Hall
Tarrytown, N.Y.

Oct 26th Sherman Theatre
Stroudsberg, PA

Oct 28th World Cafe Live at the Queen
Wilmington, DE

Nov 2nd Concert Hall at the Society for Ethical Culture
Central Park West, N.Y.

check www.blackmoresnight.com for ticket links.

Blackmore's Night always appreciates fans joining in the festivity of the evening. If you wear Renaissance garb, gypsy costumes, or traditional ethnic outfits-you will be entitled to a 10% reduction at our merchandise booths.

I'm lucky enough to have seen them twice in the past couple years. It seems they always do just the northeast and this time's no different, but for those of you in these areas and curious about it, I would certainly give it my recommendation. Sure it's nerdy, but what are we if not nerds! haha. I chatted with a couple people on Sat at the fest about them.

P.S. and speaking of Renaissance, they too are on tour and I'll be seeing them next weekend :)

P.S. and speaking of Renaissance, they too are on tour and I'll be seeing them next weekend :)

Now that I hadn't heard about. Wow. I last saw them in 1983, and then they split soon after. I had no clue they were actually touring. Does Annie still have her voice?

I see their tourdate in Atlanta (that I just missed) was postponed due to injury, so maybe if that gets rescheduled sometime in the near future I can catch them. That would be a serious blast from the past.

I just double-checked the Massachusetts date for Renaissance and the update looks like the whole tour is cancelled. :( Hope things work out for Annie. If they come back next year I'll be first in line.