Blind Guardian A Voice In The Dark Video

I haven't been crazy about there last few albums but this sounds really good to me. I will have to pick this one up.

Maybe he's had it a while, but since when has Hansi had the really short hair?

It was shorter for Twist, and then right afterwards he chopped it all off. Frankly, I think he looks better with the short hair. He wasn't rockin the shoulder length very well.

Doesn't change the fact that he's returned to glory on vocals after a terrible CD.

What? No 17 layers of vocal wank that completely drowns out the rest of the music? Are we sure this is actually Blind Guardian?*
I definitely like the heavier/faster direction, however. Looking forward to hearing more.

*Don't get me wrong I love BG, but sometimes the mixing is completely awful.

Wow, BG are really hitting on all cylinders now. GREAT song and video! Really looking forward to this album.

And I agree, when did he cut his hair? Makes his face look rounder.

It was shorter for Twist, and then right afterwards he chopped it all off. Frankly, I think he looks better with the short hair. He wasn't rockin the shoulder length very well.

It was beginning to become very difficult to ignore his enormous bald spot with the long hair. With shorter hair, it's not as jarring.

Indeed. People, you need to give up at a certain point.

Devin-Townsend.jpg

Even Devin Townsend Eventually gave it up.

But we will miss the skullet.

Well, the new album is out in the UK and it is a real return to form in my view. Fantastic production and the packaging is something else. A contender for album of the year I think!