Bloodbath collection for sale...

AlexGuinness

The Collector
Oct 14, 2004
Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Sadly, needs must and I have to generate some cash from parts of my collection that are never actually going to be played.

Keeping all the CDs and promos and stuff, but there are some rather special items just listed on eBay.

Red vinyl RTC, signed picture discs, etc.

Also a Bloodbath hoodie on too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=110148653574&rd=1&rd=1

Please take a moment to have a look, there are various items listed. Also a load of things that will be of interest to the Opeth and Swanö fans among us. There may be some Katatonia rarities to come too.

There are some things that have been held back at the request of Tumn too, they may be listed in a few weeks if his finances don't work out the way he hopes...

Take advantage of my poverty and grab yourself some bargains!

Ah alex your bloodbathing im sure ive dealt with you a few times on the bay.

Probably, I have dealt with most collectors of the Opeth, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Swanö, general Swedish Metal community.

I have to be realistic though... so some has to go.

I am still keeping all my CD collection, it is only some of the vinyl and duplicate CDs that are being listed.

Actually, whilst I am on the subject... I have just been asked a question on the EoS demo (I think by an UM member?).

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of the EoS demo tape?

I bought it in good faith ages ago from a collector, but I have no other reference point to judge the authenticity...

Any assistance on that would be welcomed!