Bloodbound "In The Name Of Metal"!

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Here is an advance preview for our PROGPOWER friends! We will start shipping this late October. Release date is November 9th, 2012.

PREORDER NOW and get to the FRONT of the line: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=11830

WWW.CDINZANE.COM

Phone Orders-Two lines to serve you:
763-200-6556
808-781-4829

BLOODBOUND-IN%20THE%20NAME.jpg

The artwork is very garish and definitely not subtle, but I think it works well for what they're intending it to represent.

No. Since the last album (Unholy Cross), Patrik Johansson is the singer. Not the Astral Doors, but the guy from Dawn Of Silence. And he makes an excellent job IMO.

oh yes that's right!! The last album was good even without Urban

Let me tell you....if you love DREAM EVIL (esp The Book Of Heavy Metal), and older HAMMERFALL you are going to go bonkers over this release!

How many times did Urban Breed join and leave the band? I thought he was the singer on their debut only. The second album was pretty bad, so I kinda stopped following them afterwards.

How many times did Urban Breed join and leave the band? I thought he was the singer on their debut only. The second album was pretty bad, so I kinda stopped following them afterwards.

I don't agree that the 2nd album (Book Of The Dead) with Michael Bormann singing was bad. Of course, it was different because of the change of singers, but the album was good anyway IMO. Bormann did adapt his singing to these more "metal" songs compared to what he usually sings and he did a good job IMO.

This song has a killer chorus IMO and rocks mightily:

I also like this one a lot:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_LKeGKOHPQ&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree that the 2nd album (Book Of The Dead) with Michael Bormann singing was bad. Of course, it was different because of the change of singers, but the album was good anyway IMO. Bormann did adapt his singing to these more "metal" songs compared to what he usually sings and he did a good job IMO.

I agree. I like The Book of the Dead better than Tabula Rosa. Of the four albums to date I think Nosferatu is the best, and Tabula Rosa the weakest.