BOREALIS - PURGATORY

Not many places to pre-order from, save for Amazon.com. I'd much rather import it so I can get it sooner. :D

Not as long as you might want to make it seem like... If there's one thing I can't stand its people who make up shit just to make people think they are part of the inner circle.

So, to be 100% open about this: deal was signed a week and change ago. I should know as I brokered the deal.

If there's one thing I can't stand is the people from the inner circle getting on here and acting like dicks. I'm speaking from a fan stand point and I really don't give two shits who brokered the deal. Will I buy their new release? Absolutely, because they're a killer band. That's all I care about.

~Brian~

There is not enough talk about that new Borealis! Much better than their early works, it has a good older Evergrey vibe at times. Vocalist is excellent as well. Check it out.

Have really liked this band since first seeing them at Prog Power some years back... they kind of disappeared off the radar for quite a stretch... great news that new record is coming out soon... it's been too long a wait... this will be a real treat!

Just got this one in. Man it's really good! The vocals are really sounding like Sir Russel in spots, and I'm not complaining one bit.

Has anyone gotten their kickstarter perks yet? They asked for t-shirt size a while back, but I haven't gotten anything yet.

Also, AFM has kinda botched the Canadian release. HMV doesn't stock it, and Amazon only has the import version...

Has anyone gotten their kickstarter perks yet? They asked for t-shirt size a while back, but I haven't gotten anything yet.

Also, AFM has kinda botched the Canadian release. HMV doesn't stock it, and Amazon only has the import version...

I got my US version yesterday. Can't wait to spin it.

CANADA’S BOREALIS STREAMING NON-ALBUM TRACK “THE JOURNEY” (PROLOGUE)

"...“The Journey” (Prologue), a non-album track from Canadian melodic metallers, Borealis, is streaming below.

Says the band: “Our new album Purgatory was released a half year ago. We thank you so much for its great reception and the amazing feedback. There's one track from the Purgatory sessions that we didn't release yet though. We and our label AFM Records have now decided to upload the song to YouTube, for you to enjoy...."