Breaking Benjamin's Benjamin is...breaking Breaking Benjamin

aytchster

Jun 30, 2010
Well...breaking as in firing all the members via email and wanting to continue solo under the band's name.

I'm pretty disappointed to hear this is happening, when band members go to court against each other it seriously bothers me! (Though I know nothing about the story behind it all so I won't be quick to judge on anyone here)

So it kinda sucks, they're one of my favorite bands and though Benjamin's planning on continuing solo whilst using the Breaking Benjamin name it's a wee bit disappointing.

Hadi

Isn't Benjamin the main force behind the band anyway? As in, the main writer/producer.

Well...breaking as in firing all the members via email and wanting to continue solo under the band's name.

Just 2 band members, the drummer still continues.

On August 2, 2011, an article was released regarding a dispute over a new recording of the band's song "Blow Me Away". The dispute erupted in May when lead singer Benjamin Burnley fired the bandmates, guitarist Aaron Fink and bassist Mark Klepaski, via e-mail. Burnley detailed his side of the dispute in a June court filing, saying Fink and Klepaski made unilateral and unauthorized decisions on behalf of the band, including giving permission in May for the new recording and remix of "Blow Me Away" without his consent.[20] Burnley seeks at least $250,000 and the exclusive right to the Breaking Benjamin name. Billboard reports that Burnley plans on continuing on without them under the "Breaking Benjamin" name.