Bryant here..... about the bad kharma in another thread

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I want to stand up and say that I personally want to be friends with every single person here on this forum. I have no ill will toward anyone. I apologize that another thread ended up in a not so friendly way. I will gladly buy anyone who felt "directly" offended (and I know who you are, ha ha so don't leech off of me >:p~) by me a nice cold beer at PPUSA. I love my metal brothers and sisters here and I am not here to spread hate. I am here to spread love and understanding. Maybe I should have been a hippie instead of a metal-head.... who knows ?

Bryant

Certainly not affended here my friend!
It's what we do here man, we discuss all sorts of things.
Things are always going to be taken differently by different folks....

I want to stand up and say that I personally want to be friends with every single person here on this forum. I have no ill will toward anyone. I apologize that another thread ended up in a not so friendly way. I will gladly buy anyone who felt "directly" offended (and I know who you are, ha ha so don't leech off of me >:p~) by me a nice cold beer at PPUSA. I love my metal brothers and sisters here and I am not here to spread hate. I am here to spread love and understanding. Maybe I should have been a hippie instead of a metal-head.... who knows ?

Bryant

Oh my god dude, I am beyond offended. I'm so offended that my offenses are offended. I'm fuming pissed and need reparation immediately.

... I mean how dare you suggest that beer needs to be "cold" in order to be good. I'll have you know plenty of amazing beers can be served at ROOM TEMPERATURE.