Brymir (Symphonic Melodic Death) New Singles

zinescene

Feb 11, 2002
Michigan
www.myspace.com
Never heard of the band til I ran across these two singles from their upcoming release. Wow, this is so good. I'm not a huge fan of the genre but I REALLY like this. Especially the single Ride On, Spirit.

This just moved to the top of the most anticipated releases of 2019.

ALBUM RELEASE DATES & TRACKLIST

Finnish melodic death metal band BRYMIR announces the release of their awaited third album ”WINGS OF FIRE”.

6.3.2019 Japan
8.3.2019 Worldwide

Labels:
Ranka Kustannus // Finland
Out Of Line // Germany
JVC // Japan

Pre-orders for ”WINGS OF FIRE” are available at our official webstore.

Tracklist:

01. Gloria In Regum
02. Wings Of Fire
03. Ride On, Spirit
04. Sphere Of Halcyon
05. And So We Age
06. Hails From The Edge
07. Starportal
08. Vanquish The Night
09. Lament Of The Ravenous
10. Chasing The Skyline
11. Anew (feat. Noora Louhimo)

12. Reaver (Japan Bonus)
13. Skyline Instrumental (Japan Bonus)

The band comments:

”We are proud to finally announce the details for the release of our third album, ”Wings Of Fire”. This album contains a wide assembly of styles and genres and shows Brymir’s various musical extremes more dynamically than ever before. Inspired by many of the sounds that forged us, the creation of this album brought out unexpected nuances and sides to ourselves we didn’t even know of until now.
The lyrics are snapshots of the writers’ mindstates and takes from the personal triumphs and struggles we experienced during the creation of this album.

The album is in its entirety produced by singer Viktor Storm Gullichsen along with the band itself. We once again resorted to our friend and amazing artist Claudio Bergamin for the cover art – our flag for the coming era.

Join us on a journey to the edge of the abyss… and beyond.”

The single for title track "Wings Of Fire" will be out on digital platforms 8.2.2019. Pre-order the album along with new merch from our webstore hosted by Backstage Rockshop!