Busy Weekend

Evil?

omghaxlol!1
Jun 25, 2005
Grand Haven, MI
So this Friday I went and saw Celtic Frost,1349 and Sahg in Detroit, drove home then turned around on sunday to go back to Detroit to see Gigantour. Celtic Frost was great and Gigantour was one of the craziest things I have ever seen.

When I saw Celtic Frost, my friend and I were just sort of hanging out in the back of the venue waiting for Celtic Frost to play and during 1349 I turn and looked to my left and King is just standing next to me watching the show. I looked at him, he looked at me for a sec and then we both just turned and watched the rest of the show. It was a bit strange. I enjoyed Sahgs set and I sorta felt like I should say something. I didn't really have shit to say, so I just watched the show.

At Gigantour, Megadeth had a rad setlist and even played Mechanix. When Overkill played the place filpped shit and destroyed the entire lawn area. It was one of the craziest things I have ever seen. The entire area of lawn was reduced to mud within the set. There was enough sod airborn to plant an entire lawn.
My friend slipped on the mud and his knee poped out of its socket and was sticking way out to the side. We had to get a bunch of people to stand around him to protect him from the raging sod battle. It could have ruined the day put it went back into place when some dudes tried to move him.The entire lawn crowd gave him a round of applause and cheered and stuff. We stayed and finished the show, and people kept walking up and asking him how his knee was. He was a celebrity. Overall it was a great day.

Next concert: Iron Maiden October 17th. Hell ya, I am so excited. :kickass:

sounds like a great time till the knee pop. Hope he's doing okay, what a true metal fan to stay while in pain to watch Overkill and the rest of the show:headbang: :headbang:

Post a review on the Maiden show, we'll see them on Oct. 21st!:Smokin:

Sounds like two great shows, i wouldve loved to see 1349. Overkill slayed to bad Megadeth didnt play Mechanix here. Oh well It was stilla great show. I WISH THEYD FREAKIN PLAY RATTLEHEAD!!!!