Buying something from orphaned land's webstore..

EroTheMaD

New Metal Member
Aug 13, 2004
I wanna buy orph. land's pendant from their webstore. There says its price is 10$ but i know it wil cost more until coming to me. Is there anyone who has ever used this store and bought anything from there? If so can i learn how much it will cost totally? :OMG:

First Of All , Welcome EroTheMad:wave:
As For The Orphaned Land Webstore , You Can Make Easily Your Order , The Prices That Are Written There , Are Including Τhe Carriage.
So You 'll Pay Only 10$ And Nothing More. :Spin:

Welcome in EroTheMad. :wave:
As OrphanedAngel mentioned above, you can proceed with your order, it wont cost you more than 10$.
Many OL fans all over the world have ordered from the OL website, you wont have to worry about a thing.
When you submit your order, you will receive an email including your order's ticket number and details.
Hope we'll see you in here often.:)

Dreamcell said:
Welcome in EroTheMad. :wave:
As OrphanedAngel mentioned above, you can proceed with your order, it wont cost you more than 10$.
Many OL fans all over the world have ordered from the OL website, you wont have to worry about a thing.
When you submit your order, you will receive an email including your order's ticket number and details.
Hope we'll see you in here often.:)

I mean the total price. I live in Turkey so
pendant + shipping + cargo price in our country = ??? :kickass:

hi all!
very happy to find this official OL forum, i'm a fan since 1999 ;-)
well i have a question related to the webshop... how is the payment made? by cash?

thanx for answering.

Hello Medy,

Welcome to the ark of Orphaned Land. You can send the cash by registered mail (you will put the money into a regular envelope, write your ticket number and address and send it) After we received your order, we will send the items what you want to the address that you mentioned in your mail...

Welcome Medy :wave:
As for the question about webshop , I think that our Holy Webmaster explained exactly what you have to do :Spin: