CALLING ALL BANDS/LABELS - CD/Program booking

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
It's that time of year!

While we've been booking the CD/Program up to this point already, I am now starting to put the word out to our normal channels (here, email, MySpace, etc.).

Things are going very well so far, so please book early to ensure you get placed before we run out of room.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but it's more important than ever for bands/labels to book with highly targeted opportunities, and it gets no better than ProgPower USA. Our attendees still actually BUY CDs, in mass, to the point we should send many off to some sort of CD addict resort...(but hey, that wouldn't be good for business would it!?)

Please check this page (www.progpowerusa.com/site/promo) for complete details and pricing, and email me at media@metalages.com with any questions or to secure your slot before time/space runs out.

As an added bonus this year, any band/label who books before June 15 will receive a free year on a new forum here on Ultimate Metal ($60 value!). You'll also get a list of the vendors who will be at the show so you can possibly arrange for them to stock your CD if they're interested. We're also contemplating putting up a CD sampler MP3 section on the ProgPower USA site so you can gain even more exposure for those who aren't able to make it to the show. We're stacking huge value on this opportunity this year, take advantage of it!

I look forward to hearing from you!
media@metalages.com

I very much intend to build up to that, have you listened to the 3 song demo on our MySpace?

I wonder if Deron's e-mail isn't working.............. should I have PMed rather than e-mail?

I very much intend to build up to that, have you listened to the 3 song demo on our MySpace?

I wonder if Deron's e-mail isn't working.............. should I have PMed rather than e-mail?
I will check it out ASAP! Nice to see you here, BTW!:headbang::kickass: OK, I checked it out and liked what I heard. I hope they put y'all on the official festival album!