cameras on Iced E VIP session?

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
Does anybody know if they are going to allow cameras at the VIP session?

Take care everybody and see you guys in 2 days!!!:kickass::headbang:

You mean at the regular signing sessions at the tables in the lobby? I would assume they'd allow cell phone cams and analog (disposable) cameras, right?

no , at the other shows VIP sessions for the people that bougth the packages?
Bought what packages? I thought that at PPUSA there were always general signing sessions at no extra charge to all ticketholders? Are you a sponsor of Iced Earth or at least a Gold Badge holder?

I think he's referring to the VIP package at the other dates on Iced Earth's tour, not to anything involving them at PPUSA.

bro, Im talking about the other shows of their tour, there where some VIP packages for the people to buy!

I have a VIP package for the Philly show this Wed. I am not positive about the camera issue; but I think it is a yes. I know we are allowed to bring up to 4 items for them sign. If no one else knows the answer I will late Wed night for sure. So I will let you know.

Humm I was under the understanding that we wre allowed only one item to sign? Isn't that what the package stated?

I have to ask...
What are you paying for this VIP thing?

I know for Helloween at the Pearl Room, VIP is $75.
All that gets you is early entry and an autographed poster.

That is ridiculous!!!!

This VIP was $60 plus but included a meet and greet with the band , a VIP laminated badge, exclusive T, shirt and 4 items guaranted to be autographed by the band (you provide the items)

Revolt66, I guess you got your email saying up to 4 items would be signed?

yes, I always get a tons of e-mails and I saw that one at the las minute, is pretty cool because on the package description on the IE website it always said that there was only 1 item allowed to be sign.:headbang::headbang: