Can't get Steven Slate EX to work on windows 7 64 bit with Kontakt 4 and cubase 6

jpsmithrocks

Mar 10, 2011
Los Angeles
I've been having the hardest time installing and using steven slate ex on my new DAW and it sucks.... kontakt works fine and the EX install works fine but when I try to add the libirary it does then when I click on an instrument it doesnt load and says patch missing... I've watched all the vids on the site and searched trying to figure it out and it still doesnt work. Again it installs fine but when I try to play an instrument it cant find it even whether I put it on the same drive or different drives the application and the library it still doesnt work can anyone offer some advice or help

press the Print Screen key (Prt Scr) then go into something like Paint, and paste it with the selection tool, save as image.

I decided to start printing screen shots and in the process of re-installing, printing/saving shots and working through a different installation process I installed it correctly and managed to add all my sturgis samples as well. Thanks Seth and whoever else assisted me.