Can't we all just get along?

metal71

Jul 19, 2002
Las Vegas
www.lasvegasmetal.com
:headbang:
This forum's getting a little hostile, what with all the dead guitarists and Nu-metal bands crashing the Gigantour, so I thought this would cheer everybody up a bit.... or maybe send them completely over the edge. Either way, I love stories like this. Makes my life seem better than it really is.

Hair Rage: Woman Robs Salon at Gunpoint
Thursday, April 21, 2005
service_ap_36.gif
RICHLAND, Wash. — A woman apparently dissatisfied with a haircut robbed a hair salon at gunpoint, shot at her stylist's car, then used part of the money to pay for a trim at another shop, police said.

Julie A. Anderson (search), 48, was booked for investigation of first-degree robbery and second-degree malicious mischief.

Employees told police the woman showed up Wednesday at Stage 1, a salon she had patronized for years, and asked to speak with her regular stylist, who was not in, police Capt. Mike Cobb said.

The woman waited in the parking lot and pulled a gun on the stylist when she arrived. She then walked back into the salon and demanded $100.

Employees gave her the money, then locked the door after she left and called police.

The woman got into her car and started to drive away but stopped, got out and fired at least one round into the back window of the stylist's car, Cobb said. She then threw the gun through the shattered glass and fled, he said.

She was arrested about 45 minutes later as she left another hair salon nearby.

The woman paid with a $20 bill, apparently from Stage 1, and then walked out to her car, where she was arrested, Cobb said. The woman told stylists she had received a bad hair cut some time ago.

"She said she was a dissatisfied customer," Cobb said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenote from the author:
I can't wait for you-know-who, the mega-poster, to tell me I'm desecrating the sanctity of a forum intended only for really cool prog bands with this non-music item.....

I say we set a boxing ring up in between band sets and have a Prog vs Power boxing matches :loco:

With those REALLY REALLY Large boxing gloves LOL

Bear

I say we set a boxing ring up in between band sets and have a Prog vs Power boxing matches

damn... I'm all alone in the death metal division... evryone's gonna pound on me. LOL

prog powe has a few shitty bands imo but i am still going cuz there are some great ones too... just like gigantour. there are some great bands there and there are a few im not crazy about. its called balance and diversity. nothing wrong with that!!!

Bear said:
I say we set a boxing ring up in between band sets and have a Prog vs Power boxing matches :loco:

Bear

oh great, the progs will get all emotional while the powers with there ever thinning mullets will defeat the progs with their high pitched vocal screaming:loco:

Bear said:

Bear

Ha ha ha now that would be funny. You can always get back at me for being ever so slightly obnoxious towards you at last year's PP. :loco:

Bryant

Moonchild141 said:
prog powe has a few shitty bands imo but i am still going cuz there are some great ones too... just like gigantour. there are some great bands there and there are a few im not crazy about. its called balance and diversity. nothing wrong with that!!!

I never said i wasn't going to Gigantour; but as for the balance and diversity comment- they could balance the shit out at another show as there is everything wrong with having a few bands that sound like crap. Balance and diversity to me is Prog Power- a balnce between the progressive metal bands and the power metal bands. You apparently view balance and diversity as good vs. terrible. There can be such a thing as balance and diversity amongst good bands only. I mean Jack Koshik's shit fest would be the epitome of balance and diversity for you; to me it is pure garbage.

With that said, I still hope PoS and SX make the tour as that would definitely bring me to the show early; otherwise, I will make my late arrival for DT and Deth!

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha now that would be funny. You can always get back at me for being ever so slightly obnoxious towards you at last year's PP. :loco:

Bryant

Slightly!!!There's an understatment but its all good :loco:. We have some friends in common and I know I can big a huge asshole when alcohol is flowing and its gotten the better of me on more than a few occasions. Its all water under the bridge.

Bear

tattooedsean666 said:
oh great, the progs will get all emotional while the powers with there ever thinning mullets will defeat the progs with their high pitched vocal screaming:loco:
...but no battleaxes or loin cloths, for God's sake, from the power people.

lady_space said:
Dude, fuck the boxing gloves, fuck sumo wrestling... get a mud pit and we'll make it a rite of passage into the Pussy Posse!

Shaye

Since I already have a left hook that I will use as a down payment into being a charter supporter of the PP, I'll be the first to offer up my services for that quest. :loco:o_O:loco:o_O

Sounds messy ,wet and fun :hotjump:

Bear