Carcass coming to America!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Reactivated British extreme metal pioneers CARCASS will play the Nokia Theatre in New York City on Saturday, September 6. Support at the gig will come from SUFFOCATION. More U.S. shows will be announced shortly

Carcass aren't exactly the greatest either. I mean shit, if the entire show isn't based around Heartwork, the audience is gonna throw bottles at them.

That hasn't changed in two months. All I've been listening to lately is Douglas P.'s gaydar profile (I suppose it looks like that 2 months ago also).

Whats the point of having one of those last.fm sig things then if you're not going to use it to pretentiously show off what you are currently listening to? How do you set one of those up, anyway?

I can't figure out how to get last.fm to work on my laptop because I can't find the Winamp plugin anymore since they placed it on some obscure part of their website that I can't find but it works perfectly fine on my other computer back in Edmonton and I'm sticking to that story.

Reunited British death metal legends Carcass has announced some more dates in the United States this year.

The bands current tour schedule is as follows:

March 21 - Fort Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theater
w/ Suicide Silence, Suffocation, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Beneath The Massacre, Arsis, Samael, Decripit Birth, Psycroptic

March 22 - Houston, TX @ Meridian
w/ Suicide Silence, Samael, Arsis, Decrepit Birth, Pinhead

March 24 - Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre

March 28 - Anaheim, CA @ Grove of Anaheim
w/ Suffocation, The Faceless, Whitechapel, Samael, Arsis, Decrepit Birth, Veil of Maya, Psycroptic

FUCK Suffocation and Psycroptic for not coming. I will probably go since I actually found someone at work who listens to metal, though he is like a padawan

March 21 - Fort Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theater
w/ Suicide Silence, Suffocation, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Beneath The Massacre, Arsis, Samael, Decripit Birth, Psycroptic

A Saturday? No shit? Screw you guys, I'm there! If only for Carcass and Samael :kickass:

Dont worry Ill tell you all how good the Tulsa show is after they play here in march. Yeah you wont read that anywhere but Im telling you now its happening. I know from an inside source doing promotions here. Its expensive but they are shelling out some big money for this show with Samael and maybe Arsis. Two weeks later Cannibal Corpse, two weeks before it Pagan Knights.