CD design

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
One thing I noticed on the opeth webpage when looking at the Blackwater park album was that the European and Japanese version of the disc looked different. The "O" logo and song titles were a gold color in the European edition, in the Japanese version they were a silver color. Was this intentional, and does anyone have copies of either versions? I did not think the foriegn, and import versions would be that different. Just thought it was interesting.

I think you have to ask to NightSilent Water PM HIM, due to he knows everything about Opeth merchandise.
I have an Opeth t-shirt with the gold logo....
No wait, it was silver.

Luz said:
I think you have to ask to NightSilent Water PM HIM, due to he knows everything about Opeth merchandise.
I have an Opeth t-shirt with the gold logo....
No wait, it was silver.

Damnit. I am no longer NightSilentWater. I have moved on from that name. Haha.. anyways, I'm actually at school and don't remember exactly WHAT color the logo is in those 2 versions. I'll check later when I get home and reply to your PM shark...

Luz said:

DUDE, YOUR SIG IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Can you perhaps tell me the artist who made it, or maybe where you found it? I am looking for someone with great talent like this who can work on my album cover.. :tickled:

P.S. Opeth Rox!! (to keep this on topic)
I have an Opeth Shirt.. I think it has the gold logo, but I bought it from this site so it also has the lamentations cover on it.

^Actually I put 'Bloodbath' on Google and that shit came out. So I really don't now who's the author. I don't have my diskette now, but tomorrow I'll bring it and then I'll PM you.

PS: I'm not a dude, I'm a girl. Thank you very much. :lol:

Blackhorse_Experience said:
Disturbs you eh? Hmmm. Anyways, I figured the new name might take some getting used to. So I guess I'll go by both names for now until the new one sets in...
Blackhorse Experiance definatly takes getting used to, I'm trying to figure out what you mean by it. Also, did you get my private message?

I think it's time that I get an Opeth T-shirt.
I have an XL one from like a few years ago...but it's kinda big now. I want a medium or a large. If they printed anymore Orchid shirts I'd probably get one in size medium or small, acquire some girl pants, eye liner and a choppy haircut. I would be the definitive emo bro with a beautiful orchid on my shirt. Bring the mosh.

p.s. I know Opeth isn't emo.