cdinzane again at progpower

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
CD INZANE BOOTH AT PROGPOWER 6 IN ATLANTA

Date Posted: 09/16/2005
APPEARING AT PROGPOWER 6 AGAIN THIS YEAR, "CD INZANE" WILL HAVE TWO TABLES FULL OF THE BEST IMPORTS FROM EUROPE, ASIA AND JAPAN!!! PROGPOWER TAKES PLACE EACH YEAR IN ATLANTA, WITH TWO DATES OF SEPT. 16TH & 17TH, 2005 THIS YEAR!!! AND GET THIS; NIGHTWISH WILL BE PLAYING "THE MASQUERADE" UP THE ROAD THE NIGHT BEFORE!!! TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR NIGHTWISH AT TICKETMASTER.COM AND TICKETS FOR PROGPOWER 6 GO ONSALE APRIL 2ND, 2005 AT TICKETMASTER ALIKE!!! COME DOWN AND MEET US!!! THIS WEEKEND ROCKS HARDER THAN ANY IN THE WORLD...

http://www.cdinzane.com

Awesome! I spent a decent amount of money there last year. I hope only that they get enough tables to display ALL of their crates. Last year, they had to stack them and you couldn't look through them all at once.

Steve in Philly

tattooedsean666 said:
CD INZANE BOOTH AT PROGPOWER 6 IN ATLANTA

Date Posted: 09/16/2005
APPEARING AT PROGPOWER 6 AGAIN THIS YEAR, "CD INZANE" WILL HAVE TWO TABLES FULL OF THE BEST IMPORTS FROM EUROPE, ASIA AND JAPAN!!! PROGPOWER TAKES PLACE EACH YEAR IN ATLANTA, WITH TWO DATES OF SEPT. 16TH & 17TH, 2005 THIS YEAR!!! AND GET THIS; NIGHTWISH WILL BE PLAYING "THE MASQUERADE" UP THE ROAD THE NIGHT BEFORE!!! TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR NIGHTWISH AT TICKETMASTER.COM AND TICKETS FOR PROGPOWER 6 GO ONSALE APRIL 2ND, 2005 AT TICKETMASTER ALIKE!!! COME DOWN AND MEET US!!! THIS WEEKEND ROCKS HARDER THAN ANY IN THE WORLD...

http://www.cdinzane.com

Are you with cdinzane or are you just posting news? And I thought the Nightwish tour was gone...................

I am not with them. Yeah, I should have deleted the stuff about nightwish as obviously this was created when Nightwish was still touring.

the point is that this good distro will again be there and anyone who was there at least last year saw all of the good merch that they had :cool: :Spin:

The CD Inzane guys were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about their product. One of my friends was blown away by their Japanese imports.