Chicago Powerfest Requests?

Kim K

Aug 27, 2004
Lilburn, GA
Can I put in a request to hear "Afraid to Die" at the show in Chicago? And can we expect any new material? Just wondering.

Kim

...oh, I'm so glad to see this thread!!! :worship:
I'll jump in on this one.....

here's my requests:

No Mercey (...NO!!! NO!!!) :D
Another time Around
I Know Your Name
Cyberdome
Undead
But Angels Shine
Unwelcome Guest

Matters of the Dark - with both Urban and Charles (M. LEFAY) doin' it live just like on the album!? ...hey, why not? :Spin:

That's my wish list of song to hear live. :headbang:

\m/
Dustin

Kim K said:
Can I put in a request to hear "Afraid to Die" at the show in Chicago? And can we expect any new material? Just wondering.

Kim

Hey Kim,
Well I´ll see what I can do. We never played this song live before. But who know...
It´s hard to say about any new material. We have just started to write it and so far we haven´t got that much. But again, You never know...
It will be nice to meet you again! C-YA soon!

Hey Dustin,
Most of the songs on your list will probably be played, and yes, Charles will probably join us on stage for Matters of the Dark. We use to do that whenever he is around.
METAL!

krunt said:
Hey Dustin,
Most of the songs on your list will probably be played, and yes, Charles will probably join us on stage for Matters of the Dark. We use to do that whenever he is around.
METAL!
Hell yeah! Can't wait. :headbang: I'd like to hear "Sword Of Retribution" and "Where The Sun Never Shines", as well. :Spin:

krunt said:
Hey Kim,
Well I´ll see what I can do. We never played this song live before. But who know...

It´s hard to say about any new material. We have just started to write it and so far we haven´t got that much. But again, You never know...
It will be nice to meet you again! C-YA soon!

Yes, I've heard that you don't play that song live. I was hoping if I put in my request early enough, you might.

It will be nice to see you again. I see this time your bringing more crazy Swedes. Should be fun!!!!

Kim

Tad Morose has got their work cut out for them. Their ProgPower performance will be hard to top. I've seen roughly 300 bands live, and I'd have to say, Tad Morose at ProgPower would be in my Top 5. Awesome friggin show.

Zod