Children Of Bodom Easter Bunny Carrots!!!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Nothing says Easter like the Easter Bunny!

Nothing says The Easter Bunny like carrots!

Nothing says carrots like Children Of Bodom!

And now, you can go to your local grocery store and purchase a bag of Children Of Bodom Easter Carrots!!! Give them to your kids!!! Watch as they throw away all of their candy in their Easter Baskets and munch on Children Of Bodom Easter Carrots!!!

And with every purchase, you get a free CD of reworked Children Of Bodom classics! Here it is!!!

Carrotcrew Crunchroll

1. "Follow The Carrot"
2. "Crunchy 24/7"
3. "Bodom Carrot Peeler"
4. "Crunched, Lost, And Hanging On A String"
5. "Ooops! I Crunched It Again"
6. "Sixpound Carrot"
7. "In Your Fluffy Bunny Face"
8. "If You Want Easter...Prepare For Carrots"
9. "Taste Of My Carrot"
10. "Orange Carrots In My Mouth Pt. I"
11. "Orange Carrots In My Mouth Pt. II"

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I'm the MASTER of lame humour! :lol: :kickass:
oh yeah?

Well, bit of a long story, but I think I can top you in lameness.

My friend and I wer talking on msn about naming out band, and we foudn it to be a bit difficult. So I jokingly said "just take something normal and put an evil adjective in front". My friend, being hungy, said somthing like "Demise Pie", or somthing like that. We went on for a while, and created somthing we now call "Baked goods and evil things" joke, because for about 20 minutes it was non stop, Corpse Cupcakes, Necro-Croisant, and Flesh Rotting Shortbread.

We went on further, and he recently purchesd Hate Crew Deathroll. So pretty much out of nowhere he said...

"Children of Brocoli's smash hit Aspagus Don't Kill, off of the new album Beef Stew Breadbowl!!!!"

So as for lameness, I think me and my freind win.

i think its funny... anything that makes (or try to make) fun of COB... its cool