Circle II Circle release "Revelations" E.P. August 18th

W.M.D.

Feb 10, 2004
July 7th, 2006 news update

Circle II Circle announce new single and E.P. "Revelations"

Release date August, 18th 2006

After many many many inquiries about the release date of "Burden Of Truth" being pushed back AFM Records has decided to give all Circle II Circle fans a very special advanced look into the future by releasing "Revelations" the new single / E.P.

Track listing is as follows:

1) Revelations

2) Who Am I

3) The Black

4) "Burden Of Truth" ( Acoustically Enhanced Version E.P. Only")

"Revelations" will begin the journey through mind and spirit setting the stage for the full production of this years greatest controversial record release "Burden Of Truth" scheduled for "Black Friday October 13th" .
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Eh... I think I'll wait for the full album.

Also, I hope they're not still planning on playing the entire album at the ProgPower preparty... it would be pretty damn weird if 2/3 of their set consisted of material that's not even released yet. It would be like driving people to downloading, heh. :heh:

The album is completely done... then the release date gets pushed back for some reason... then AFM, in an effort to appease the fans and give them an "early" taste of the album, will allow us to buy four of the songs early at an EP price (a few dollars cheaper than a full cd), and then still charge us full price for the whole album later...

No thanks. I'll only be buying it once. If I want an advance listen, I'll probably download it.

I'll buy the full-length. I'm not happy about AFM doing an EP for Jon Oliva either.

Fuck - give me a new Sava album. Poets and Madmen rapes anything these guys have put out since 2001.

I wonder if the EP will be available for purchase from iTunes. It would rankle me a lot less to pay TWICE for the same songs if the going rate was only 99 cents per song.