For those of you who actually buy Cds...

W.M.D.

Feb 10, 2004
The new Limited Edition Digibook Only Release of Circle II Circle’s E.P “Revelations” is an absolute must have.

Truly one of the best booklets and covers you’ll ever see. In this day and age of typical cover concepts “Revelations” is a throw back to the days when you actually collected CD’s because of the fantastic artwork done by a genius like “Frank Frazetta”

Thomas Ewerhard has created a Masterpiece with “Burden Of Truth” and the E.P. “Revelations” the inside pages the lyrical layout, everything is just fantastic. Make your CD collection more attractive pick up both versions,. but be careful most other CD’s melt in their presence…:devil: :devil: :devil:

There are 3 different covers, E.P. digibook version only, full length jewel case version, and full length digibook version which is just spectacular.

Granted the full length versions have more pages for graphics, lyrics, etc but each is very special.

Also, the E.P. has a KILLER version of "Burden Of Truth" ( acoustically Enhanced) which won't be on the full release definately a good collectors item.

Thanks for asking.

Can't wait to buy both of them and see C2C at the Pre Party!!

And I believe most of us (if not all) actually buy MANY cd's...

W.M.D. said:
For those of you who actually buy Cds...

:Smug:

my order arrived today from Nightmare Records to include:

Archetype - Dawning
Avian - From the Depths of Time
Beyond Twilight - For the Love...
Cloudscape - Crimson Skies
Deadly Sin - Sunborn
Katagory V - The Rising Anger
Lanfear - Another Golden Rage
Lanfear - The Art Effect
Operatika - Dreamworld
Prototype - Continuum

shall I continue? :Smug:

I'll be checking out the CIIC release at the show, along with several others.