Circus Maximus?

People still care about a Boston album after the debut and not coming anywhere near close to its greatness since + the fact that Delp will not be on it?

Just referring to the long lag between albums. Unusual for a band with little material. Usually new bands release the first 3 or 4 in about 6 years, then settle down to once every 3 years or so.

Sad too, because this seems like a band that really could have broken out, be headlining PP by now, with two more releases under their belt.

Not judging them or anything, I don't know why it's taking so long, I'm sure they have jobs or other events could be intervening to make it difficult to complete the album. Just pointing out that there's an oppurtunity cost to not having anything out there for so long.

Part of the hold up was due to Mats being unable to play for a few months. He had serious inflammation in his forearms from playing so much (if I remember correctly). They did post about it on Circus Maximus' boards and on Twitter...

Things happen - whatever it is, I know the next one will be GREAT... patience my friends, Patience...

Part of the hold up was due to Mats being unable to play for a few months. He had serious inflammation in his forearms from playing so much (if I remember correctly). They did post about it on Circus Maximus' boards and on Twitter...

Things happen - whatever it is, I know the next one will be GREAT... patience my friends, Patience...

I knew about Mats injury, read about it on their website. They say he is all better know. Thank goodnes. Has for patience, my wife says that his a big weakness of mine. Just wish they would give us alittle something to let us know where they are at. And on a side note Micheal will be singing in a new band called The Magnificent. Will be out in Nov.More along the 80,s hard rock route.:headbang: