Cold

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
I cant take this friggin cold anymore....11 degress Ken Im going to Miami Beach with you next year... ( Do they accept Gentiles):D:yow:

Oh yeah...Bob...there is one other thing I forgot to mention. If you want to join our club there is the matter of a circumcision. This is a service we do not personally provide but can probably put you in touch with the appropriate party.

Circumcision?

I am damn glad I was; they say if you have it done as an adult, there is no greater pain.

Bob, good luck! :D

Oh yeah...Bob...there is one other thing I forgot to mention. If you want to join our club there is the matter of a circumcision. This is a service we do not personally provide but can probably put you in touch with the appropriate party.

No Problem you can take off 2 inches I ll still have 12 inch left anyway. ( you know how Italian Stallions are) It must be tuff to be Jewish because they circumcise you before you know how big your going to be ....bumber:D:D:D:D

Now we've found the root of Bob's spelling problems. The blood rushes from his head down to his lower extremities causing a loss of cognitive and motor ability.

Now we've found the root of Bob's spelling problems. The blood rushes from his head down to his lower extremities causing a loss of cognitive and motor ability.

Now if only they would of found this out in Boot camp, I might of gotten out of the Navy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:mad:

By the way the New Amplifier cd is awsome,,,,