I Cant Fly Without Wings

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I received Thunderstone's Tools Of Destruction yesterday and the song Without Wings is friggin awesome!! I cant believe more people havent suggested them for next year or any year for that matter. They would for sure have my vote!! (Glenn take note :headbang: )

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I received Thunderstone's Tools Of Destruction yesterday and the song Without Wings is friggin awesome!! I cant believe more people havent suggested them for next year or any year for that matter. They would for sure have my vote!! (Glenn take note :headbang: )

I've been hoping for Thunderstone for the past two years! I loved their previous album, The Burning as well. If you like Tools of Destruction, check out The Burning - you won't be disappionted. I think they'd be a great band for Prog Power and would really kick some ass in a #3 slot!

I've been a biiiig proponent of Thunderstone-at-PP since I saw them on tour with Strato and Sym X a couple years ago. They're *great* live and they're very nice people to boot. I suggested to Nino last year that he should have his people talk to Glenn's people, and he said he would; I have no idea what happened in the interim.

If they're on next year, I'll cry.