Congrats to Eumeria

dtfanatic

Jul 22, 2004
I believe someone from the band posts here. They got selected by Mike Portnoy to be on the Progressive Nation cruise! Also Bad Salad (great band) and Felix Martin. Great honor see you on the cruise!

Congrats to Bobby and Eumeria.

Now I only wish the band would actually be active. One of my favorite prog metal releases of the last few years. Yet, I haven't heard anything about them since the release. I wish they had capitalized on their momentum a bit more.

Thanks everyone....the Progressive Nation cruise was great! Portnoy's wife was there to watch our show, which was a plus! We recorded all audio and video from several cameras to put together a DVD at some point. Now that we have 2 shows under our belt, we are looking to do another soon - but this time in the UK. In the mean time we are hard at work on the next album.

Very nice! Can't wait to hear new stuff from you guys, and I'm glad the cruise went over well. Hopefully that was some quality exposure for you.

I had the pleasure of seeing their first gig live in Houston before the cruise. WoW!!!!! Amazing muscianship. The vocalist had a GREAT voice, but the sound was not very good that night. The bass player is a LOT like Steve Harris and the guitarist is 23 years old and is amazing!!! Met the guys after the gig and they are all really good guys.

Hey Bobby - high five..... oooops - maybe next time!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::heh:

Chris :headbang:

Thanks everyone....the Progressive Nation cruise was great! Portnoy's wife was there to watch our show, which was a plus! We recorded all audio and video from several cameras to put together a DVD at some point. Now that we have 2 shows under our belt, we are looking to do another soon - but this time in the UK. In the mean time we are hard at work on the next album.

Congrats Bobby, and the rest of the band as well!
Looking forward to the next cd. :kickass::headbang: