Coolest shirt contest

woosta

Sep 7, 2002
Visit site
Wouldn't it be cool to have a "coolest shirt" contest where the fans vote on who is wearing the coolest shirt on a particular night of ProgPower? We could have prizes like promo cds, autographs, stage-used drum heads, etc.

I only say because I'm breaking out my Freak Kitchen "See You In Pittsburgh" shirt and my Pink Cream 69 "Games People Play" all-over print shirts so I'd certainly kick your asses! :kickass:

Seriously, it would be a neat idea to fill some time between sets or prior to the show starting.

woosta said:
Wouldn't it be cool to have a "coolest shirt" contest where the fans vote on who is wearing the coolest shirt on a particular night of ProgPower? We could have prizes like promo cds, autographs, stage-used drum heads, etc.

I only say because I'm breaking out my Freak Kitchen "See You In Pittsburgh" shirt and my Pink Cream 69 "Games People Play" all-over print shirts so I'd certainly kick your asses! :kickass:

Seriously, it would be a neat idea to fill some time between sets or prior to the show starting.

Look for me. I'll be wearing the yellow cow shirt & a Move shirt at some point during the weekend. I might have to blind everyone with a Jemfest 2000 multi-color swirl shirt too! :Spin:
Freak Kitchen rules, they need to play this fest! :yell:

anamal said:
my vote goes to the good looking guy wearing the Riot / Fire down under ..(lol)..yeah thats was me.....

I'm not sure about the good-looking part, but I'd vote for that as the coolest shirt (in fact, I was the one at the bar that told you it was the best shirt I'd seen so far).

Obviously, FDU is one of my favorite albums of all time.