"Corset Night" returns!

YAY! I've got my corset for this year and hopefully will have time to make another one that will not be black or red. :) But may be a combination of the two.

-Metal

Come on !! You are Metal Rose !! Make one Corvette yellow ...... or neon plaid or something. Black and red is way too conservative for the likes of you.

Bryant

Just ordered my loin cloth from Manowar's online store. It's from their classic collection and supposedly made of 100% genuine mastodon fur. Now I just need to find a good waxer. :loco:

:puke:
Thank you Zod i fucking hate you with that visual..
Here is some help for the rest of you who had to read this

633795549862688660-EyeBleach.jpg

I'm going to step in this year and make sure this thing is organized better and that everyone is happy with the outcome. Allen & Esa are in charge.

Period.

The picture will take place on the stairs as you enter the main lobby immediately following the Seventh Wonder set. Allen & Esa will place everyone accordingly so that everyone's boobs can be seen this time around. Please be courteous and follow their lead.

In other word, no bitching from any bitches. :lol:

P.S. This is the official disclaimer for the last sentence. It was a joke. If you are offended, you have no business being in the picture in the first place.

. Allen & Esa will place everyone accordingly so that everyone's boobs can be seen this time around.

wow they can help us small breasted women?!?!?! :lol::lol::heh: Always seem to miss the photo op and maybe because I don't do the 'traditional' corset tops but hey, we'll see what the wardrobe looks like for friday night. Ladies look lovely every year!!

I have been asked to announce that the annual "Corset Night" tradition will return on Friday night at this year's festival. The official group photo will be held in the lobby immediately following Seventh Wonder's set. All ladies are welcome to join in the fun. Helpful links for buying corsets: http://www.timeless-trends.com/ http://www.mydivascloset.com/glamourgirl.html http://www.bruteforceleather.com/store/Scripts/default.asp http://heavyred.com/ http://www.galleryserpentine.com/ Rumor is that Zod has a nice, red velvet one he will be sporting this year.
7423_139565042942_88398722942_2479104_5624648_n.jpg

What is Glenn doing in this foto? Or, is that a Jimmy Buffet corset he's wearing?

I'm going to step in this year and make sure this thing is organized better and that everyone is happy with the outcome. Allen & Esa are in charge.

Period.

The picture will take place on the stairs as you enter the main lobby immediately following the Seventh Wonder set. Allen & Esa will place everyone accordingly so that everyone's boobs can be seen this time around. Please be courteous and follow their lead.

P.S. This is the official disclaimer for the last sentence. It was a joke. If you are offended, you have no business being in the picture in the first place.

this bitch seconds this post :)
thanks, Glenn!!

Period.

This bitch approves, as well.

My wife Stephanie is all but convinced to join in on the fun this year. She may need some of you ladies to (rea/pre)ssure her that night. ;) But she has the corset and the skirt so we're halfway there.

Picked up a pseudo-corset in NYC yesterday. Almost looks like one, but I can breathe, lol. Does that count?

My wife Stephanie is all but convinced to join in on the fun this year. She may need some of you ladies to (rea/pre)ssure her that night. ;) But she has the corset and the skirt so we're halfway there.

If you're in the Artmore, send her to me and Christina; we'll get her trussed up good. :D

I've settled on one my mom made - it's a touch large (it fits just right without any cinch at all), but it does the job and, most importantly, I'll be able to breathe comfortably while wearing it for a long period of time! I have, however, tossed a couple of alternatives into my suitcase, in the event that I change my mind...

So I'll be wearing a corset this year that's a REAL corset, as opposed to the corset tops I wore previous years. And it's less conservative than my previous tops, too. Eep.

And this bitch is pleased to know that Esa and Allen are taking charge this year. :)

Period.

This bitch has no complaints. :loco:

I was gonna skip this year, but if you are making such an effort to get everyone's boobs seen I may have to take part in this. Always wondered what they look like from an aerial view (ha ha)...