Could Saturday Night top friday, Especially Pagan's Mind??

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
Just wondering if anyone here think saturday topped friday just an interesting thing primal fear were great and firewind, well all were good and the all star jam, but how does it all stack up to Pagan's Mind on friday?:OMG:

This was my first prog festival and because of really horrible luck (delayed by a bad wreck/detour) and getting lost in Atlanta, I only caught the last 3 songs of the set. But...when I opened the door and saw and heard the band I couldn't do anything but just stand there amazed at how good it sounded. Really loud but really clear, all of the harmonies were coming through. I think it is just about the most awe-struck I have ever been hearing a live band. INCREDIBLE!!!

Pagan's Mind was one of the bands I really wanted to see badly (them and Sonata), but unfortunately it seems like I missed out on one killer performance. Absolutely loved what I could hear though.

Just wondering if anyone here think saturday topped friday just an interesting thing primal fear were great and firewind, well all were good and the all star jam, but how does it all stack up to Pagan's Mind on friday?:OMG:
Yes, Saturday's sets were considerably better than Friday's gigs, IMO.

Overall:
Saturday 10.5/10
Friday: 9.75/10
The BEST PPUSA EVER, IMO!:worship:kickass::headbang:

I don't know. I was expecting sonota to kick major ass, but they seemed a little to rock star for me. I loved their show, but I don't think anyone topped Pagan's Mind. I was not expecting to be so blown away. They're at the top of my fav list with DT, SymphonyX, & Kamelot right now.

I have to agree with this! Not to take away from the other years, but PPVIII went above and beyond!

ditto!

man, honestly i cant think of a better live vocal performance than what nils put on.

god pagans mind just KICKED ASS

I loved all the nights but I'd probably have to go for Saturday as it was Firewind playing there that made me want to do this trip - I just love them! Also been wanting to see Primal Fear for ages and was well impressed with them...and last but not least...the all star jam. I'm really hoping that PPUK will catch on with this one. :headbang: