Could you recommend me some bands...

Yes you're totally right about forests :p (and I like how you describe Agalloch's music!!) and you know what? I ordered a Moonsorrow album with the Agalloch's ones :) The last one I think, because you talked about them here and also, because of the great cover artwork :)

Cool. Moonsorrow's newest album is kind of hard to get into because it's only two tracks (they're still amazing though). It just makes the album tough to take all in one sitting.

Personally, I find Kivenkantaja to be their best album. It has some killer and very epic tunes.

Oh yes I read that... But I'm used to this kind of two tracks albums like Thick As Brick or A Passion Play, great examples isn't it? :p

But that's right that I never heard that in metal or black metal, it must be interesting...

Obviously, he knows the word "suck", it's good :p

About Symphony X, I really like them (apart from the last album, not so great) but I already know all the albums...

Thanks anyway!
Great stuff, I'm just about to get V in the mail. Russel Allen is probably my fav vocalist. And yeah, the new one was pretty bad compared to their others. Maybe it's the lack of a really long song.

Only ones I have heard are the self-titled and the new one. If the new one is that good, I'm looking forward to the other SX albums
Haha, those are their worst ones. XD Believe me, get Divine Wings. That album will freakin' make you musically smarter by the equivalent of 10 IQ points.