Crashdiet

They drew, I'm guessing, 130-140 in San Francisco on a Monday. That might not have been considered so bad except the tickets were so cheap. I was really hoping this tour would go over well. I'm sure Hardcore Superstar and the other Swedish sleeze bands are watching it to see how it does to make a decision as to whether or not to give it a go in the USA. By 40 people - wow. I can't remember the last time I saw a crowd THAT small. Smallest I can remember was seeing Steeler back in the day with maybe 14 people there.

Dang. I was planning to get to the venue in Atlanta tomorrow 2 hours before doors open. Might want to rethink how early I'm getting there now...

Show in Atlanta last night was solid. Definitely worth catching. I stood at the top of the stairs and counted at least 65 people so pretty good turnout. Most everyone was into it. The band is strong and seemed to be happy to be here. I do agree with the comment above, the backing vocals were WAAAYYY low in the mix. Other than that, no real complaints. Great show overall.

I actually checked this out last night, because the guy at MelodicRock.com gave it a great review too. Personally, I'm not hearing anything special at all. With that said, I didn't care for "sleaze" back in the day either though.

~Brian~

They are playing Jannus Live in St. Pete tonight. This place holds around a thousand so if they only draw 50 it's going to be bad. Hoping to go but I am waiting on an AC guy to show up. If he doesn't get out of here to late we will make it down there. I don't know much about Crashdiet but I like what I have heard and want to support the tour. I also dig Crucified Barbara, so I want to get there in time to see them. We shall see.

Awesome show in St. Petersburg last night. Band sounded good and had a ton of energy. Sadly, attendance was probably 50-60 people. The show was just added a week prior, but with these types of numbers I don't see the band returning unless they can get on a good package deal....hopefully I'm wrong.