CRIMSON GLORY announce new vocalist

So I am :45 into the "Dragon Lady" clip posted on Bravewords, with the new singer, and yeah..... This will DEFINITELY work!!! Unbelievable how much he sounds like Midnight.

I'm getting an error on the BW&BK site: "404 Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server." The site itself comes up, but where there should be an article, there is that "not found" message.

I'm getting an error on the BW&BK site: "404 Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server." The site itself comes up, but where there should be an article, there is that "not found" message.

Link is fixed now. Sorry bout that.

He sounds pretty good. Better than Wade Black on the CG samples I heard in my opinion. Let's just hope a new release comes soon now. :)

Yeah, this is pretty crazy. Those clips sound identical to Midnight to the point where I really thought it was just Midnight. If it was really him, it's no wonder they picked him over Wade.

Great!
And European dates coming... can't wait! Too bad their official website is down and myspace's not updated...

He sounds pretty good. Better than Wade Black on the CG samples I heard in my opinion. Let's just hope a new release comes soon now. :)

Yeah, this is pretty crazy. Those clips sound identical to Midnight to the point where I really thought it was just Midnight. If it was really him, it's no wonder they picked him over Wade.

Wade Black's style is a little too over the top in my opinion. If he'd tone it back a little, I'd like him better.

~Brian~

Here's my 2 cents....
I was really hoping they would do something more with Wade. (Anybody remember Wade killing on 'Eternal World' last year??? One of the highlights of PPX for me.)
That said, it obviously isn't going to happen, so I'm happy that they are doing something, it's been too long.
Any music from Crimson Glory is welcome in my house. I met Todd last year and he is a nice guy, so good luck to all.

In Dark Places sounds incredible!!! Wish they would sell these new vocal versions on Amazon, or Itunes! I would buy them!

Todd sounded awesome during the memorial set last year.

Agreed, I was really hoping that if they were planning to continue that they would draft him or David. David sounded great too, but really doesn't have any stage presence from what I was able to tell, he just kind of stood to the side of the stage. Todd on the other hand destroyed everything and impressed the hell out of me.

I think it's a great choice. He was great last year (so was Wade) and I'm looking forward to hearing some new Crimson Glory. It's been TOO long!