Crimson Glory Set details revealed

all ANY festival needs is Floor Jansen... :headbang:
+1 :headbang: Added to this great roster of singers, she would be the icing on the cake for me.

I'm really looking forward to hearing/seeing the guest appearances of Zak Stevens, Nils K. Rue, Andy Franck, Joakim Brodén and our own Danaë Saree (ProgMuse) up there with CG, but I'm sure all these great vocalist are going to make this set totally awesome and unique!

ProgPower regulars or no, this special performance is much more worth it to me than a set from Andre Matos (no offense to his talent or anyone who's a fan of his). It's a shame about the visa issues, but this is an incredible substitution! Thanks to Crimson Glory and Glenn for making this happen!

Perhaps this is wishful thinking, but could this be a hint about who's replacing Vanden Plas for the showcase? I know Rocklahoma was supposed to be their final show since they broke up, but I'd certainly love to see Metal Church one more time. Either way, this sounds like it will be an amazing set.

I like the what you're thinking! I wouldn't mind seeing Metal Church.

By the way, I'm not the largest CG fan, but this has me quite excited to see all these different singers lend their voices to the songs. Should be quite interesting!

Wade Black and Joakim Broden...good enough for me :D

It doesn't get much better than this! I hope this will make those remaining tickets a little more scarce!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert