CW's "Whose Line is it?" does their take on Power Metal

Yes, that show is still on. I wish I could catch it more often, as I always found it to be gut-bustingly hysterical. Improv is such a fun art form. My first year and a half of college was spent in acting classes, and the improv class that I took was easily my favorite. I've always entertained the idea of finding a local troop and giving it a real go. Perhaps when I give up this notion of making listenable music...

For all the praise that the improv comedians on this show get, I think that the musical duo on this show is rather overlooked. This video just shows how well-rounded they are, as I never would have guessed that they would have been familiar with power metal at all. Thanks for posting that, Jeremy!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I've been waiting for that forever. Wayne didn't really get it, he just did it the same way he always does metal improv. But Brad Sherwood has obviously heard of power metal.

And in other news, Whose Line is it? is still on TV. I had no idea...

I just ran across the updated "Whose Line" a couple of weeks ago while flipping channels and have been DVR-ing the old episodes. Also found some repeats of a show called "Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza" from a few years back that was apparently filmed at the MGM Grand. Hilarious!