Daniel Heiman's new band is...

I liked Chapter 2 the Aftermath. Solid album. Didn't realize they were doing a big line up change. Only two original members. This sounds promising though.

oh okay that's pretty cool, guess Henrick wants to focus on Darkwater and side projects, probably family as well? Still 2/5ths of Darkwater in Harmony, sounds very promising...

Bear

He is the only singer left on my bucket list to see live. I hear his voice, and I say 'take my money'!!

Awesome guy... and the stuff for Heed's 2nd effort was sick. Really disappointed that fell apart.

I would sincerely lose it if they were announced for ProgPower.

His voice sounds just splendid. I like this move. But of course I will always always want to see a Lost Horizon reunion...who knows if it'll ever happen.

Same here. He is well on his way to becoming one of the all time band hoes. At this pace he may surpass Jorn Lande.

That said, this sounds REALLY good. Sold! :lol:

yeah really looking forward to this now. But I hope it isn't one of those deals where he leaves a few months after the album is out. He has jumped from Lost Horizon, Crystal Eye's, Heed and his rock project to this and I am sure there is others I am missing.

He is the only singer left on my bucket list to see live. I hear his voice, and I say 'take my money'!!

Awesome guy... and the stuff for Heed's 2nd effort was sick. Really disappointed that fell apart.

I didn't realize Heed had a second - will have to look for this, thanks!

Cant wait !! Good to hear Daniel use his lungs for what its worth, cant stand the Lavett shit he was doing. To bad Heed dissapear,their last 4 track demo was real good,a little more Darkane /Soilwork inspired..but the vocallines was out of this world.

SWEDEN'S HARMONY REVEAL THEATRE OF REDEMPTION ALBUM DETAILS

Swedish melodic metal band, Harmony, will release their new album, Theatre Of Redemption, on November 28th in Europe and on December 2nd in North America via Ulterium Records. The opening track, "The Window Of My Soul", will be released as a digital single in late October.

The album will be released in the following formats:

- Regular CD edition
- Black wooden box edition (Limited to 500 hand-numbered copies. Includes the CD and booklet, a Harmony guitar pick, a sticker, a postcard and an exclusive The History Of Harmony 20-page booklet)
- Vinyl edition (Limited to 500 copies. Includes insert with lyrics)
- Digital edition

All physical editions of Theatre of Redemption, as well as three different t-shirt designs, are available for pre-ordering at the Ulterium Records Store, here.

p1936637p1bjd4ta174lrtoosi4.jpg

I am trying to find the guitarist online so we can work out a deal to release that 4 song HEED demo officially on CD. No luck yet. :(