Dark Passenger: New band featuring member's of Shroud Of Bereavement

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Please come check out my new band of FB, we have a show this thursday, so if you like what you hear, come see us. I will post the info just in case.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dark-Passenger/208643759168942

188124_205527462812201_2418556_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=205527462812201

I'm liking it, even the dual clean vox from dan and brian ;-) but it has a lot of promise. I am glad to see Blackened/Doom as there isn't really enough bands in that genre and I have faith in dan/brian that they will come up with some good shit. And if they need some keys they could talk to me and maybe I could work with Dan on them as a side project but I doubt they need much of that, I prefer they stay strictly guitar-based but I'd be up for it if they wanted something for studio/demo work. Now to see em live next month at Ralphs! Woot!

Mike

Thanks Mike, appreciate the words. We have been talking a lot about cellos for the recordings, so you never know man. We can talk about that if I end up over your place mid week. \m/ \m/ Pretty excited for that Woostahh show man, sounds fun. If you want to try to pool with us, let me know.

Iron Will (Heavy Metal featuring members of Ravage)
Ototoxin (Thrash featuring members of Tormentor)
Dark Passenger ( Blackened Death/Doom featuring members of Shroud Of Bereavement, Valasyrka, Distrust)
Spare Cotter (Ambient/Proggy doom)

This Sat July 30th @
Campions Cafe everett Ma
Starts at 8PM

Dark Passenger kills! Congratulations!!! Really awesome songs, I love it! When is the new promo/ album available for buying, hun?

Dude, the 3rd song at Ralphs which was untitled (at the time) was fucking KILLER and I loved Kevin's drum work on that (the kicks, progression, etc...was GREAT!) and the tritone (I think that song anyways) was sick.

Still, go to youtube and search for Without Grief - Deflower track, 4th track off their first (of two) releases. It is so FUCKING brutally heavy dude. It reminds me of stuff like October Tide/Godgory (vocals mainly) and Edge of Sanity. They did 2 albums between '95 and '97 and BOTH are killer metal, and 2nd one has semblences of Edge of Sanity. Great guitar work, sick vocals, great drumming, et al. VERY impressed as I hadn't listened to them in quite awhile and dug into my sizable CD/burned collection and was like WHOA! Great stuff, BUT 4th track from Deflower SLAYS at the start, fucking in your face brutality and crushing heaviness (and some flavors of Grave I guess on it/2nd album too but you'll see, check the tunes out at youtube as some/all are there from both albums).

Mike