Dark Shark and others, please read

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Deron here, owner of Ultimate Metal.

I got a reported post from here regarding Dark Shark and after looking around to see what was going on I'd like to say a couple quick things:

1) This is the Hypocrisy forum, not a private club. New members should not be attacked. If you have a problem with their posting style, kindly ask that they stop making too general of topics. Also, if people do not like the topic (new users, regulars), simply don't post in it so it sinks to the bottom of the forum.

2) Dark Shark, that said, some of your posts were actually good, some were not necessary. It is clear you are very outgoing and excited about the band, but try to keep the discussion about things that aren't too general of a topic please. I undeleted some of your posts also.

Let's all try to get a long eh? If someone gets out of hand and abuses the forum feel free to report the post or message me, but I think Dark was more an excited fan than a forum abuser so let's try to make up and move forward.

Thanks!

You're right, Deron, but people said something to him the first time he started spamming multiple threads and he kept doing it. That's when others got angry at him.

Should also check his IP address to see if all those user names are not from the same person!:Smug:

"ontheedgeofmadness"
"betweenalldimensions"
"dark shark"

were the only ones that appeared to originate from the same user!

Ok I checked it against my other stuff and Dark Shark / On the Edge are the same.

So, you have Dark Shark, who was basically verbally battered out and resigned up as OnTheEdgeOfMadness to start fresh. Let's give the guy a little break fellas. Start fresh, I will direct him to this thread as well. All of you are Hypocrisy fans, so move forward knowing that, cool? :kickass:

Uhh dude, you didnt see all of dark shark's posts alot were deleted by him ....

He was very ignorant against our requests to quieten down a bit and continued on with this untill he finally had enough of our pleas, it was possible that he has some form of mental retardation

Anyway thanks deron, let's all just move on from this and go back to talking about the band we love!

It looks to me like the users on this forum have a very hard time forgiving people...I would call that retarded!

don't get all butt hurt about it!! :lol: :lol:

Spamming is considered forum abuse in just about every single major online forum. The disregarding of requests for the spamming to cease usually results in a ban. The question is, where was the admonishing owner then?

You're right, Deron, but people said something to him the first time he started spamming multiple threads and he kept doing it. That's when others got angry at him.

Precisely. whoever resorted to reporting his posting habits obviously did so as an utter last resort.